The present website https://heraklionmuseum.gr (henceforth: website) belongs to the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion (henceforth: Museum) and its use is subject to the following conditions:
- Apart from the expressly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and organizations), the website includes content that is the intellectual property of the Museum. This content includes, but is not limited to, texts, images, designs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided.
- The Museum encourages private use of website content for personal information, as well as use for educational or research purposes. Use within the context of a business or service or organization is not private use. For educational or research purposes only, the reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is permitted, with the necessary condition of indicating their origin from the website (https://heraklionmuseum.gr) and mentioning the names of the creators (if they appear on the website) , without prejudice in any way to the relevant intellectual property rights. However, users should be aware that some files or data may be the intellectual property of third parties (partners, organizations, companies, etc.), and may not be used without the permission of these third parties which may be stated in the relevant indication of the website.
- It is strictly forbidden to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any part of the content of the website for commercial purposes or for any other use that does not fall under paragraph 2.
- It is strictly prohibited to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute registered marks or service marks of the Museum, as well as marks of cooperating bodies appearing on the website.
- The Museum states that it makes every effort, but does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected.
- This website may contain references to other websites (links), made by other individuals and organizations. These references are provided for the convenience of users for further information. The Museum bears no responsibility and does not guarantee in any way for the content, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites connected to the website through “links”, nor for the servers (servers) through which the website and other websites are made available to you.
- The personal data that users enter to send electronic messages in the Contact section of the website are included in the Museum’s archives, are used exclusively for its better service and updating, and are in no way reproduced or made available to third parties.