This website https://heraklionmuseum.gr/ («Site») belongs to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum (operator) and its use is subject to the following terms:
- Apart from the exceptions stated explicitly (copyrights of third parties, collaborators or other institutions), the «Site» contains content held in copyright by the Heraklion Archaeological Museum. This content includes texts, images, plans, graphics, videos, software applications and provided services, referred to indicatively.
- The «Operator» encourages the private use of the «Site’s» content for personal information purposes, as well as the use for educational or research purposes. The use in the context of a company’s or service’s or organization’s activity, is not considered private. The reproduction or saving of individual pages or data is allowed only for educational or research purposes, under the necessary condition that there is reference to the «Site» as source and mention of the names of the creators (provided that they appear on the «Site»), without any harm to the relevant copyrights. However, the users shall be aware that certain files or data may be subject to the copyright of a third party (collaborating bodies, organizations, companies), and they cannot be used without prior permission by these parties (which may be referred to in the «Site»).
- Saving, reproduction, republishing, transmission or distribution of any part of the «Site’s» content for a commercial purpose or any other use not falling into paragraph 2, are strictly forbidden.
- Saving, reproduction, republishing, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or trademarks of the «Museum’s» services, as well as of trademarks owned by any collaborating bodies appearing on the «Site», are strictly forbidden.
- The «Operator» declares that it shall make any effort, but does not guarantee, to provide all the pages, services, options and contents without any interruption and errors and that all faults shall be corrected.
- This website contains references to other websites (links), constructed by other individuals or organizations. These links are for the service of users, providing additional information. The «Operator» bears no responsibility and gives no guarantee regarding the content, personal data protection policy, integrity and quality of services and safety of other websites connected to the «Site» with «links», or for the servers through which the «Site» and the other websites are made available.
- The personal data that the users submit in order to send e-mails to the Contact form of the «Site» are included in the «Operator’s» files, are used exclusively for its better service and information and are not reproduced or given in any way to third parties.